Minimum 15 years in similar position in a Oil & Gas or Refinery or Petrochemical plant
BS in Mechanical Engineering degree. Must have a good knowledge of rotating equipment, mechanical seals and support systems. Maintenance best practices and repair methods. Must have technical report writing skills.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1) Manage all reliability activities of rotating equipment in the plant.Work to increase mechanical availability of rotating equipment by applying Predictive Maintenance, Proactive Maintenance, and Root Cause Failure Analysis.
2) Provides technical expertise on all matters of reliability engineering, assessment and monitoring for all rotating equipment (pumps, steam turbines, compressors, motors, fans, blowers, etc.) Troubleshoot rotating equipment abnormalities and recommend remedial action.
3) Carries out reliability studies on existing equipment and recommends needed improvements to Operations management in the areas of equipment operating strategies and best practices.
4) Apply engineering theory, practices, and principles to perform physical failure analysis, determine root cause of equipment failures and conduct rotating equipment performance evaluations. Analyze equipment trends, historical data, and field data to recommend and justify improvements. Conduct vibration data collection and analysis.
5) Guide millwrights during repair of rotating equipment. Participate in the completion of Quality Control Plans and develop action plans for correction of root causes and future improvements. Conduct on-the-job training for Maintenance technicians and operators.
|Category||RELIABILITY ENGINEER - ROTATING EQUIPMENT|
|Requirement||OIL & GAS / PETROCHEMICAL / REFINERY|
|Description||good knowledge of rotating equipment, mechanical seals and support systems. Maintenance best practices and repair methods.|