Specializes in reliability of rotating equipment, pumps, preventive maintenance program, installation, commissioning, de-commissioning
Certification related to Rotating Equipment (CMRP – Centralized Maintenance & Reliability) is preferred but is not a must.
EXP : 8 – 10 Years of experience
QUALIFICATION : B.E MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
“The job will be related to Reliability Engineering/Maintenance Engineering where the employee will be responsible of identifying and managing asset reliability risks that could adversely affect equipment/facility or operation. He should provide technical advices for operations and maintenance on condition of machines and repair methods (workshop and Field). In addition, he should review Bad Actor list (rotating equipment), analyze the problems/issues and provide recommendations. Moreover, he should conduct troubleshooting for any rotating equipment and participate in construction, installation, commissioning, and start-up of rotating equipment ensuring quality of work. Furthermore, he will be working on the followings: • Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. To fulfill this responsibility he may apply one of the following tools:
• Data analysis techniques that can include:
• Fault Tree Analysis
• Six Sigma (6σ) Methodology
• Root cause Analysis (RCA)
• Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS)
• Works with different disciplines of Engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations.
• Participates in the final check out of new installations. This includes factory and site acceptance testing that will assure adherence to specifications.
Provides technical support to operation and maintenance”
|Industry||OIL & GAS|
|Company Name||FREE RECRUITMENT FOR SAUDI ARABIA|
|Category||MECHANICAL ENGINEER (ROTATING EQUIPMENT)|
|Description||Specializes in reliability of rotating equipment, pumps, preventive maintenance program, installation, commissioning, de-commissioning. Certification related to Rotating Equipment (CMRP – Centralized Maintenance & Reliability) is preferred but is not a must. 8-10 years experience|