EXPERIENCE: 5+years in the field of Refinery or Petrochemical or Oil and Gas Industry.
EDUCATION: Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Knowledge of Saudi Aramco Standards, process industrial practice and other international codes,
1) Supervise lab technicians regarding annual leaves, shift work schedule, safety meetings etc Direct lab technicians to implement testing procedures safely according to standard methods.
2) Ensure technicians are following Safety instructions properly.
3) Ensure all lab samples are tested accurately and concisely reported according to reference standard method.
4) Tests utilities samples of cooling water, boiler and feed water etc.
5) Issue certificates of final product tanks, Check all COAs before distribution.
6) Coordinates testing and conflicts of sales product and by-products with local and export off-takers Maintain all lab equipment at reliable conditions by calibration according to standards methods, x-checks with other labs, and purchase of spare parts keep updated test methods to assure the correct procedures/equipment are being used.
7) Issue PR for lab chemicals, solvents & consumables, maintain Lab W/house in good condition, follow-up Capex and Opex.
8) Maintain shift roaster to ensure UN-interrupted testing facility and maintaining Lab in high performance level Ensure all Lab staff are adequately trained in the systems.
|Description||Knowledge and experience in the specific process chemistries,Supervise lab technicians,Issue certificates of final product tanks, Check all COAs before distribution|