QUALIFICATION : Must be an Electrical Engineer
EXPERIENCE : 8 – 10 years of experience
“work responsibility and involves in conducting and/or participating in on-site
• inspections, witnessing and/or recording the results of the tests and
• preparing defect notifications.
• records and reports on inspection assignment.
• Physically fit as work required climbing, primarily outdoors, require travel to
• remote areas.
• Work under minimal supervision.
• Inspects materials and equipment to assure they are within tolerances, grade and quality specified; that they are properly stored and handled, and that they have not been damaged.
• Drafts inspection reports, pre & post T&I reports, defect notification, and makes log book entries of on-site inspection findings. Maintains and updates databases for inspection records and correspondence files.
• Inspects each job site for unsafe conditions that could cause injury, death or financial loss to the Company. Reports findings to appropriate parties.
• Assists in the development and training of lesser qualified inspectors.
• Performs other miscellaneous related duties as directed by the supervisor.
• Ten (10) years of experience as a minimum.
• Must read, write and speak English fluently.
• Must have a valid Saudi drivers license.
• Must have good vision (20/20 normal or corrected) and be in good physical condition.
• Must be willing to work at high elevations and in confined spaces.
• Must be willing to work in assigned areas.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of the National Electric Code and otherapplicable codes and Saudi Aramco standards.
• Performs inspections of electrical wiring installations
• Assists in the inspection of cathodic protection systems.
• Performs inspections and tests on grounding systems and cables.
• Performs inspection of electrical equipment, including lighting and
• for the suitability of that equipment in hazardous areas.
• Assists inspection of instrumentation installations.
• Witnesses inspection or testing of the installed instrumentation systems.
• Witnesses field-testing of installed instrumentation.
• Confirms readings and test values for instrumentation.”
With Valid Driving License.
|Company Name||FREE RECRUITMENT FOR SAUDI ARABIA|
|Description||Must be an Electrical Engineer. 8 - 10 years of experience. With valid Driving License|