QUALIFICATION : Must be an Civil Engineer
EXPERIENCE : 8-10 years experience
“• work responsibility and involves in conducting and/or participating in on-site
• inspections, witnessing and/or recording the results of the tests and
• preparing defect notifications.
• records and reports on inspection assignment.
• Physically fit as work required climbing, primarily outdoors, require travel to
• remote areas.
• Work with minimal supervision.
• Inspects materials and equipment to assure they are within tolerances, grade and quality specified; that they are properly stored and handled, and that they have not been damaged.
• Drafts inspection reports, pre & post T&I reports, defect notification, and makes log book entries of on-site inspection findings. Maintains and updates databases for inspection records and correspondence files.
• Inspects each job site for unsafe conditions that could cause injury, death or financial loss to the Company. Reports findings to appropriate parties.
• Assists in the development and training of lesser qualified inspectors.
• Performs other miscellaneous related duties as directed by the Supervisor.
• Ten (10) years of experience as a minimum.
• Must read, write and speak English fluently.
• Must have a valid Saudi driver’s license.
• Must have good vision (20/20 normal or corrected) and be in good physical condition.
• Must be willing to work at high elevations and in confined spaces.
• Must be willing to work in assigned areas.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of Uniform Building Code and other applicable Saudi Aramco standards and industry codes.
• Performs inspection of all phases of asphalt concrete placement including sub-base/base preparation, laying methods and procedures and compaction operations.
• Performs inspections of the installation of above ground utility distribution systems assuring that correct materials, tolerances, support and construction practices are used.
• Witnesses and accepts hydrostatic tests for utility piping systems.
• Performs inspections of fixtures and their installation assuring they are properly roughed in and that material and construction meet design and Saudi Aramco specifications.”
|Company Name||FREE RECRUITMENT FOR SAUDI ARABIA|
|Description||Must be an engineer. 8 - 10 years of experience.|