Minimum 8 + years of exp in construction of High Rise Buildings, Commercial Buildings, Restaurants, etc.
Ensure that the project is effectively resourced and manage relationships with a wide range of groups
- Managing and leading the project team, recruiting project staff and consultants.
- Managing co‐ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.
- Detailed project planning and control including: Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan, managing project deliverables in line with the project plan, recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Resolving cross‐functional issues at project level, working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress and performance and providing status reports to the project sponsor.
- Managing project training within the defined budget, managing consultancy input within the defined budget.
- Liaises with, and updates progress to, project board/senior management.
- Managing project evaluation and dissemination activities. Final approval of the design specification.
Diploma/Degree/Masters in Civil Engineering/Quantity Surveying/Architectural/ Construction Management/ building Services or academic training where modules are covered in the respective areas of the built environment or construction.
Computer literacy and numeracy Good knowledge of drafting ( AutoCAD /Sketch up/Revit) Building management software Civil Engineering Software Training in the relevant area
|Company Name||FREE RECRUITMENT FOR ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER|
|Description||EXPERIENCE Minimum 8 + years of exp in construction of High Rise Buildings, Commercial Buildings, Restaurants, etc. SUMMARY Ensure that the project is effectively resourced and manage relationships with a wide range of groups|