We have a standardized testing process which begins with the client’s request:
- Trade test categories and list of candidates to be tested in each category.
- Test details – theoretical & practical based on the client’s requirement.
- Interview Arrangement required such as Equipment, Interview rooms, Consumable resources & Safety gear etc.
- Quality Assessment procedure of the client.
Planning is mapping out the client’s requirement and generating resources to meet their needs
- To prepare quotation for the list of consumable materials to be used during the test (materials required for testing such as welding electrodes, grinding wheels, etc.).
- Prepare conference and interview room for the interview.
- Housekeeping is done and the required equipment maintenance services are reviewed for the working condition.
- Safety gears for the trades test are prepared.
- Tools such as pipes, plates, etc are procured in excess in case of welding test.
- Power pack Generator is installed to ensure uninterrupted Power supply.
- Availability of in – house engineers, supervisors, and administration staff to manage the testing & recruitment process.
On the day of Testing, the client is given an opportunity to review the arrangements made before the test is conducted. An Assessment sheet is provided to the client for oral and practical testing. We constitute a team of personnel comprising of:
- In – house engineers, supervisors support staff to manage the testing processes at the center.
- Administrative staff to manage registration and other related works.
- Quality Assessment crew such as NDT staff to lever the quality testing process for all Radiography, film processing and interpretation tasks.