When you choose Transcend HR consultancy as your recruiting agency partner, we go to work to find excellent welder candidates who meet your job specifications. As recruiters, we use our knowledge of the welding field and our industry contacts to locate the top talent. We recognize the skills of welders, who can employ different welding processes in permanently joining metal parts. We do welding trade testing as part of our selection process for welders at our trade testing institute. Welders use both manual techniques and semiautomatic processes requiring the use of machinery, such as a wire feeder, to perform welding tasks.
We specialize in welder recruitment for long term & Short term (Shut down or turnaround jobs) Project. Highly skilled welders often are trained to work with a wide variety of materials and alloy, such as Stainless steel, carbon steel etc. In many Industries welders use their skills to join beams when erecting buildings, bridges, pipeline construction and other structures, and to join pipes in pipelines, power plants and refineries. They are also employed in Oil and gas, shipbuilding, manufacturing and repair, aerospace applications and thousands of other manufacturing activities.
We deliver the results you want because we are an experienced recruiting agency. We have spent more than 26 years leading recruiting for particularly in welder jobs in the core industries that build and maintain Industrial Infrastructure.
Categories of Welders
- TIG – Tungsten Inert Gas Welding
- GTAW – Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- MMA – Manual Metal Arc Welding &Gravity Arc Welding
- SMAW – Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- MIG – Metal Inert Gas (Using An Inert Shielding Gas)
- MAG – Metal Active Gas
- GMAW – Gas Metal Arc Welding
- FCAW – Flux Cored Arc Welding
- Pipelines carrying low and high pressure fluids
- Oil storage tanks
- Pressure vessels
- Offshore structures
- Composite concrete and steel bridge construction
- Nuclear power station pipe work
- Submarine hull construction
- Earth moving equipment
- Building constructions etc.