Our skilled / semi-skilled candidates are selected through an intense filtering process, based on criteria’s encompassing professional skills and knowledge, experience, competence, personality, and adaptability.
In addition to the above selection assessment criteria, we also recognize the value of candidates with the called soft skills, such as interpersonal or team leadership and have the ability to influence the team through their behavior.
We have a standardized testing process which begins with the client’s request which states the following:
- Trade test categories and list of candidates to be tested in each category.
- Test details – theoretical & practical based on the client’s requirement.
- Interview Arrangement required such as Trade Testing Equipments, Interview rooms, Consumable resources & Safety gear, etc.
- Quality Assessment procedure of the client.
Planning is mapping out the client’s requirement and generating resources to meet their needs
- To prepare the quotation for the list of consumable materials to be used during the test (materials required for testing such as welding electrodes, grinding wheels, etc.).
- Prepare conference and interview room for the interview.
- Housekeeping is done and the required equipment’s maintenance services are reviewed for the working condition.
- Safety gear for the trades test is prepared.
- Tools such as pipes, plates, etc are procured in excess in case of welding test.
- Powerpack Generator is installed to ensure uninterrupted Power supply.
- Availability of in – house engineers, supervisors, and administration staff to manage the testing & recruitment process.
On the day of Testing, the client is given an opportunity to review the arrangements made before the test is conducted. An Assessment sheet is provided to the client for oral and practical testing. We constitute a team of personnel comprising of:
- In – house engineers, supervisors support staff to manage the testing processes at the center.
- Administrative staff to manage registration and other related works.
- Quality Assessment crew such as NDT staff to lever the quality testing process for all Radiography, film processing, and interpretation tasks.
copy of their Medical Fitness Report as fit to work will be used for the visa stamping purpose. The Medical report will be issued from an authorized center from the respective country consulate.
Visa documents are obtained from the Employer and the candidate’s Passport is submitted to the respective consulate for visa stamping.
Emigration clearance (EC) is a legal authorization that is required to be obtained in the prescribed manner from the Protector of Emigrants (POE). All Indian citizens who’re Passport have been categorized as “Emigration Check Required” (ECR) are required to obtain Emigration clearance(EC) from the POE’s before proceeding to specified “ECR Countries” for Employment purposes. We take responsibility to prepare & produce required documents for ECR and then submitted to Protector of Emigrants, India (POE) for Emigration clearance.
The following elements will be included in the Pre-departure training
Guidelines for Emigration Clearance: Procedure for Emigration Clearance
Documents Orientation: Employment Contract, Verification of the genuineness of visa/ employment documents, Documents required for Semi-Skilled Workers, Documents required for Unskilled Workers & Details of the Pravasi Bharatiya Bima Yojana (PBBY) – Claim Procedure.
Documents required for Departure: valid Passport at least for six months, possess a copy of the Employment Contract signed by candidates and foreign employer duly attested by the registered recruiting agent, Savings Bank N.R.I. The account in one of the Banks in India which enables the candidates to send remittances from abroad, Employment Visa and Certificates of educational qualification.
Customs Formalities: NOT to accept any unchecked parcel from anyone, Ensuring that candidates not to carry any narcotics or alcoholic drinks Etc.
Culture Profile: Differences and similarity between the host and home country.
Employer Country Briefing: General information about the host country & laws demand Ex: candidates must not move about in public without “Bataka” / “Iqama”, They are the identity card of the host country.
Cultural Adaptation: Intercultural and Culture Shock training
Employment Etiquette: The basic procedures of Employment technique, tools/equipment & work procedure in some cases – equivalent from home country to host country.
Sensitivity Training: Do/Don’t in GCC countries.
Ramadan Month behavior Training: Eating, drinking or smoking in public is prohibited.
Critical Incident: Keeping in touch with the nearest Indian Mission in case of misplaced candidate Passport, any report, complaints about non-payment, delayed payment of wages, compensations or any other problem.
Logistical Information : To Keep track of air ticket to host country at the time of departure, To Note the address of Embassy of India in the destination country & if necessary, candidates have to get the full particulars of the sponsor company (Name, Address, Telephone and Fax No.) which is issued with the visa and Passport particulars.
Prohibited and restricted items while travelling to GCC: All GCC Countries – UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain – have their Own list of prohibited items and candidates are advised to take all precaution to ensure that they do not carry such substances, either in person, their luggage or in medicines they may carry, and Strict penalties including years of imprisonment followed by deportation.