Transcend HR Consultancy is a leading Recruitment Consultant celebrates 30 years of successfully providing professional & workforce recruitment solutions to industrial contractors spread across various verticals in the Gulf. Our team of Recruitment Consultant & specialists is committed to delivering manpower solutions using our recognized recruiting process system, resources & technology to achieve our client business goals cost-effectively. Our Recruitment Consultant would be happy to express that more than 3000 Candidates is sourced every year based on the accurate job description given by the client. We revamp our recruitment strategy in an innovative way that would be suitable for our client needs.
Our clients are being impressed with our unique way of Sourcing. While many factors lead to our success, one essential step is creating a solid foundation of clients who return to us over time and send future business way through referrals. Strong client relationships are much like any relationship they require communication, empathy, and dependability which take care with utmost care. Assiduously clients have always fulfilled with the recruitment of all the categories from White-collar to Labours for the sectors like
- Shutdown & Turnaround contractors
- Onshore/Offshore Oil & Gas Construction/ Maintenance projects
- Pre-commissioning contractors
- Onsite maintenance service
- Industrial Planning
- Pipeline contractors
- Bolting Torquing and Tensioning contractors
- Valve overhauling & testing services
- Mechanical fabrication contractors
- Shipyard maintenance and construction project
How To Choose A Recruitment Consultant
A few general guidelines to follow:
- Pick a reputable Recruitment Consultant that has a decent history in the profession and is members of the Recruitment Consulting Services Association as well as ISO 9002 accredited.
- Go for a Recruitment Consultant which specializes in the discipline that you are recruiting for and who have a decent database of relevant candidates to offer.
- Make sure you are happy that they have the market presence to attract the best possible candidate from the widest possible pool.
- Meet the Recruitment Consultant – you must feel comfortable that the company you will be working with can deliver the best outcome for your organization.
- Be prepared to work with them as a team – nobody knows your company as well as you do and they will rely on you for the right information.
- Clarify terms of business so there is no confusion and you know exactly what to expect, and what the conditions of any guarantees are.
Our Code of Conduct with our clients
Transcend promises to maintain professional and ethical standards when dealing with their clients. This can take the form of maintaining arm’s length relationships, not intervening in the internal affairs and politics of the client’s organizations, keeping confidential information away from interested parties looking for insider knowledge, and reporting any violations in the conduct (financial, operational, and behavioural) by the client’s organization to the regulators. This is the code of conduct that is we follow whenever we take on work from client organizations.
A passion to deliver excellent service is another key element of our culture – excellent services to our clients as well as to our employees. Our mission is to exceed your expectations, in delivering excellent services. When you deal with Transcend, you can expect to receive our service with that warm attitude! We win, when you win
Some of the fortune companies that we work for are